|Obviously, looking back we can say that we have done very well so far, but there is no guarantee that just because the last race was good, then the next one will be good as well. So, we have to sit down again and go through everything, paying attention|
|Apple's iOS 11 looks great, but, Google's Android O seems even better. This is strictly based on ... More importantly, iPhones dating back to the good-old iPhone 5S would be updated to iOS 11, an effort that deserves applause even from the most|
|In the dating world, the latest trend is online dating. It has slowly paved its way into the Indian world of dating and it is clearly a hit among youngsters. For a very long time, the whole concept off casual dating was shunned and considered culture|
|Whether you're looking for love in a long-term relationship, just seeing what's out there, or looking to just meet people and have fun, there are a number of dating apps out there on Android that can help you do all of these things. While the end goal|
|In case you are an Android user from a different part of the world, check out this list of 10 best free dating apps for Android phones. To get our list of best dating apps for hooking up in India, we took into consideration free dating apps that can be|
|Looking for a last-minute one-night stand? You might think Tinder is your best bet, but new data shows you might actually have better luck elsewhere. A new study from Luminoso, a company spun off from the MIT Media Lab, has figured out which dating|
|However, looking at the popularity of these online dating websites in India, I decided to experience the 'never before experienced' arena myself. So I plunged into the world of dating apps, swiping men I liked right and those I didn't like to the left|
|Editor's note: So you've swiped right, exchanged numbers and got yourself a date on Tinder. What next? This is a 10-part series on the dating landscape among the young-ish and single-ish of India. Part IX looks at whether or not Tinder is the best|
|"We have seen tremendous response in India even before our official launch. We are closing in towards the 1-millionsubscriber-mark and we have seen interest from investors in the country," Didier Rappaport, founder of the company, told ET. Sources said |
|Dating apps have a crapload of data on their users, and they know exactly what works and doesn't. So why not use that to help us out? That's the premise behind IRL, a new digital magazine that's launching today from dating app Hinge. The site will be |
- Op-ed: What Not To Say to a Trans Person on OkCupid
- Turns out Tinder is not the best app if you want to get laid
- Biker Dating Website Spreads Love on the Open Road
- The 3 Types Of People You Meet As A Trans Person On OKCupid
- When does Celebs Go Dating start on E4, who's in the line-up and what's new in series three?
- How an iPhone 4 and OkCupid led to love
- Which is the most worth dating app out there in India?
- Red Line To Your Heart: What Makes Chicago's Dating Scene Distinct?
- This Old Man Tried to End an OKCupid Date With the Most Insane Pick-Up Line
- After Fire flop, Amazon reportedly eyeing Android-based 'Ice' smartphone, possibly focused on India